China - Hong Kong citizens

Legal requirements for China/Hong Kong citizens holding China's/Hong Kong passport

We need the wedding documents 1 month before the wedding day in my hands. Please email me copies of them when ready, to make sure nothing is missing


  1. Copy of passport for both the bride and the groom. If you have your own witnesses, a copy of their passport is also required
  2. You have to be 18 years and older to get married
  3. Birth certificate for both the bride and the groom. Please note that mainland China has different birth certificate from Hong Kong which is acceptable
  4. Marriage Ordinance, not older than 3 months of the date of your wedding
  5. Divorce or Death certificates if any
  6. Adoption certificates if any.

All the above documents, need to be translate via the Greek Embassy of your area. No other source is acceptable. Please see contact information below

*Embassy of Greece in Beijing, China

17/Floor, THE PLACE TOWER,The Place, No.9 Guang Hua Lu, Chao Yang District, Beijing 100020
Tel: +8610-6587 2838, Fax: +8610-6587 2839
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Office Hours (Embassy) : 09:00 - 17:00 (Mon. - Fri.)
Office Hours (Consular Office) : 09:30 - 11:30 (Mon.- Fri.)
All the above documents, need to have apostle stamps on each of them. The apostle stamp serve the purpose of authenticating your document for use abroad. Each documents need its own stamp. You can obtain these stamps from

You have to be in Santorini 1 (one) business day after your wedding to register your wedding. If that is not possible, you must obtain a document that will give my agency the authority to register your wedding on your behalf and you have to contact me to send you via email a sample of that document

pdf-iconIf you wish to see samples of the documents you have to obtain, please click the links below.

Birth certificate | Marriage Licenses | Apostile